The tape foil is butyl rubber and aluminum foil. This rubber is always an adhesive and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesive strength. The aluminum film can form a dense oxide film with a thickness of about 50 angstroms (1 angstrom = 0.1 nm) in dry air so that the aluminum does not oxidize further and is waterproof. The masking tape can immediately seal against water, air, or dust and remains permanently soft.
Aluminum foil tape can be used in the electrical, HVAC, and construction industries. Adhesive tape is used especially when moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflection are required.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, and various weather conditions.
- Excellent adhesion even at low temperatures.
- Locks out moisture and odors.
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Resistant to water and UV rays.
- Wear gloves because of the strong adhesion, so that the hand does not stick.
- DO NOT use with other waterproof materials like benzene, ethylene, silicone, etc.
- Size: 5 cm × 5 m / 10 cm × 5 m
- Weight: 400 g / 800 g
- 1 roll of Aluminum Waterproof Tape